New? Create an account
Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions.
Please check your inbox and follow the password reset instructions.
You can now save favorites
Access favorites on any device
Get price alerts
No cars are located within 50 miles of 20149 but you can shop nationwide and ship it–shop, ship and pick up at your nearest store.
What is the best way to get in touch?
Please provide at least one method of contact.
Buy a used Ford F-150 in Los Angeles to have a truck that can do it all. It’s a handsome pickup that can store and tow big loads, while also being stylish. Browse our full range of used Ford F-150s for $3,000 less than the competition.
Ford is the American powerhouse brand that you can trust. Its vehicles are renowned for offering the latest technology and have a reputation for being durable across the board.
The Ford F-150 exemplifies these qualities and is one of Ford’s most popular models, thanks to its rugged yet modern styling and practicality. There’s a wide range of engines available, including a twin-turbo V6 which can pull up to 13,200 pounds when placed in the 2019 model.
You’ll also find available safety features such as automated emergency braking with pedestrian detection and lane departure warning. And, if you struggle backing the trailer into those awkward spaces, there’s a high-tech driver aid for that too.
Most used Ford F-150s at EchoPark are under four years old with under 50,000 miles on the clock and come with a free Carfax history report.
There’s a reason the F-150 is so popular. It has a range of features which make it practical, comfortable and powerful:
• Cargo space – The 2021 model offers three-bed lengths to suit your needs: 8-foot, 6-foot-6-inch and 5-foot-6-inch. Alongside plenty of cubby holes in the cabin, you can also fold the rear seats for extra room.
• Infotainment galore – The Ford SYNC infotainment system is standard in recent models, which includes an 8-inch touch screen, USB ports, Wi-Fi hot spot and smartphone connectivity. Wireless device charging and a 12-inch touchscreen are upgradable options.
• Safety and driver assistance – Available features include adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assist and automated emergency braking with pedestrian detection. Ford also offers a desirable rear camera that can monitor your trailer while in transit or parking.
"We have bought a lot of cars in our time, and our experience with Angel and this dealership were absolutely painless. No annoying and stressful sales tactics."
– EchoPark Automotive Los Angeles (Long Beach) Customer
Ford offers premium quality vehicles, and so do we. Every used Ford F-150 in Los Angeles will undergo a thorough 190-point inspection and extensive road test by our vehicle experts.
Here are just some of the points we check at EchoPark:
• Interior - horns, air bags, upholstery, clock, seatbelts, dashboard lights
• Exterior - paintwork, hazard and brake lights, no major damage, locks
• Tires and brakes - tread depth, wheel balance, brake calipers
• Under the hood – battery, fluid levels, engine oil and filter, belts
• Road test – no excessive noise, 4x4 operates correctly, emissions, steering, transmission