New? Create an account
Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions.
Please check your inbox and follow the password reset instructions.
You can now save favorites
Access favorites on any device
Get price alerts
No cars are located within 50 miles of 20149 but you can shop nationwide and ship it–shop, ship and pick up at your nearest store.
What is the best way to get in touch?
Please provide at least one method of contact.
Buy a used Jeep Wrangler in Dallas and embark on an epic off-road adventure. Renowned for its ability to take on nearly any terrain, with a used Jeep Wrangler nothing is off-limits. Benefit from prices up to $3,000 less than the competition and 7-Day Money Back Guarantee when you buy from EchoPark.
The Jeep Wrangler has historical roots dating back to World War II, where it first emerged as an ally to thousands of soldiers on the battlefield. Its capability to tackle challenging terrain and extreme weather conditions was so impressive that a civilian version was released to the public in 1987.
Today, the Jeep Wrangler sits in its fourth generation and boasts a timeless aesthetic that makes it one of the most recognizable vehicles on the road. The Wrangler is also known for its legendary off-road capabilities, four-wheel drive and all-terrain tires. And the fact that it can handle just about anything that’s thrown its way.
At EchoPark we stock a wide range of Jeep Wrangler models, all of which are priced up to $3,000 less than the competition. Browse the full range online or at our Dallas dealership today and enjoy the benefits associated with the Jeep Wrangler for less.
There’s no denying that the Jeep Wrangler is a firm favorite. Here are just a few reasons why we love the Jeep Wrangler so much:
• Spacious – The Jeep Wrangler provides plenty of cargo and floor space to store personal belongings – perfect for those long family road trips.
• Versatile – The Wrangler was designed for the wild and created for virtually any adventure.
• Safe – The Wrangler is loaded with impressive safety features, designed to protect both you and your family. The 2022 model comes standard with a rear backup camera, park assist and a forward-facing camera.
“What a great experience. I was dreading having to search for a car and go through the whole car buying process, but this was the best experience I have ever had. I have spent hours at traditional car dealerships “negotiating” but this was the opposite in the best way possible. The process here was so quick. We were helped by Paul and he made this so seamless and pleasant. I will recommend this place to all my friends and family.”
– EchoPark Automotive Customer (Dallas)
At EchoPark we have exceptionally high standards. That’s why each vehicle that enters our garage goes through an intensive 190-point inspection to ensure it meets our expectations for operation and appearance.
Carried out by our expert technicians, the inspection covers:
• Interior - rear entertainment system, horn, antenna, rear view camera
• Exterior - brake lights, hazard lights, wiper blades, locks
• Tires and brakes - wheel caps, tire pressure, wheel alignment, control arms
• Under the hood - engine air filter, washer fluid, cooling fans
• Road test - engine starts and idles properly, panel warning lights, engine noise, steering
+ Add payoff
+ Add payoff