New? Create an account
Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions.
Please check your inbox and follow the password reset instructions.
You can now save favorites
Access favorites on any device
Get price alerts
No cars are located within 50 miles of 20149 but you can shop nationwide and ship it–shop, ship and pick up at your nearest store.
What is the best way to get in touch?
Please provide at least one method of contact.
Buy a used Jeep Wrangler in Charlotte and drive away in an American classic, famous for its versatility and durability. Whether you prefer a Sahara, Overland, Night Eagle, Rubicon or Sport, EchoPark offers a range of used Jeep Wranglers for sale in Charlotte, NC, for up to $3,000 less than the competition.
Jeep Wranglers have been chewing up rough terrain since 1986, making them among the most popular vehicles in the United States, especially when it comes to off-road adventures. Thanks to their top-notch capabilities, Jeep Wranglers feel unstoppable, and their spacious interior also makes them an option for families.
With their timeless style, trail-rated two-door Rubicon, prominent technology and powerful V6 engine, Jeep Wranglers are ideal for those with an active lifestyle and a true sense of adventure. They offer several types of 4x4 systems and a good speaker system, which you can upgrade to an Alpine Premium Audio – perfect for music lovers and long road trips.
At EchoPark, we strive to ensure that all our used Jeep Wranglers are ready for a thrilling adventure by running a full 190-point inspection. You’re spoiled for choice with our range of used Jeep Wranglers for sale in Charlotte, NC.
Durable and strong, Jeep Wranglers are made to conquer all roads – paved, rough, bumpy, sandy, muddy or icy. This is what makes them so attractive, and worth the price tag.
• Versatility – Wranglers serve every driving purpose, from mudding and camping to dropping the kids at school.
• Towing Capacity – the standard Wrangler can tow 2,000 pounds, while the Unlimited one can tow up to 3,500 pounds, making it ideal to attach a trailer, jet ski or boat.
• Safety Features – Wranglers come with many safety features, including front disc and rear drum brakes, child seat tether anchors and three-point seatbelts, traction control and stability control designed to reduce the chance of a rollover.
"This has been the absolute best experience I have had at a car dealership. Luc was very informative and really helped us get a great deal. I highly recommend Luc for your car buying needs."
– EchoPark Automotive Customer, Charlotte, NC
At EchoPark in Charlotte, we ensure every used Jeep Wrangler goes through a full 190-point inspection. Our models benefit from our 30-day or 1,000-mile warranty.
A few of the inspections we run on every used Jeep Wrangler:
• Interior – front and rear heating system, airbags, window controls, fuel filler door
• Exterior – side mirrors, brake lights, all locks, power running boards
• Tires and brakes – wheel alignment, parking brake, tire pressures, rotors
• Under the hood – oil filter, engine air filter, battery
• Road test – panel warning lights, transmission noise, 4x4 operation, gauges