New? Create an account
Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions.
Please check your inbox and follow the password reset instructions.
You can now save favorites
Access favorites on any device
Get price alerts
No cars are located within 50 miles of 20149 but you can shop nationwide and ship it–shop, ship and pick up at your nearest store.
What is the best way to get in touch?
Please provide at least one method of contact.
Buy a used Dodge Charger in Atlanta, GA, and take off in a world-class muscle car in the spacious body of a sedan. Combining power with practicality, drive home in one of the most popular large cars on the market – always priced up to $3,000 less than the competition at EchoPark. .
The Dodge Charger has captured the attention and hearts of sports car enthusiasts since the debut of the first-generation Charger in 1966. Since then, it’s become a certified symbol of performance and style.
The all-American Dodge Charger has transformed over time. Starting out with an iconic streamlined silhouette in the 1960s and ‘70s, the modern Charger changes what it means to be a muscle car.
Offering what its rivals cannot, the Dodge Charger has quickly become one of the most successful sedans in the country. It delivers a specialized driving experience, combining a high-power muscle car with the space and functionality of a four-door sedan.
Enjoy the best of both worlds with the signature performance of the Dodge brand, fit to accommodate the whole family. Sit back in a handsome interior with optimized driver assistance features, excellent for regular commutes and long journeys.
The Charger comes in a variety of trims to suit every driver. The base Dodge Charger SXT trim is equipped with a mighty V6 engine and a fantastic infotainment system.
Durable, comfortable and spacious, the Dodge Charger is the multifaceted muscle car to cover all grounds. Enjoy years on the road with a used Dodge Charger and
Coming from a renowned bloodline of efficient muscle cars, a used Dodge Charger delivers on space, performance and cutting-edge convenience features.
• Interior space – seats up to five people across two rows, with power-adjustable front seats and up to 16.5 cubic feet of trunk space.
• Infotainment system – enjoy a seven-inch touch screen with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, satellite radio and a six-speaker stereo.
• Upgradable engine lineup – if you’re looking for even more horsepower, upgrade to a higher trim and make the most of a V8 engine with the Dodge Charger R/T.
– EchoPark Automotive Customer, Atlanta
When you buy a used Dodge Charger at EchoPark, we want to make sure you leave feeling confident. Each of our low mileage cars is subject to an intensive 190-point inspection and road-testing process to ensure quality and safety.
We even offer a free Carfax report, so you can have that new-car assurance for less. Here are a few of our key areas of inspection:
• Interior – infotainment system, rearview cameras, air bags, seatbelts
• Exterior – wiper blades, detailing, grill, trim, roof rack, locks.
• Tires and brakes – tire pressure, alignment, brake performance
• Under the hood – filters, fans, fluid levels, engine maintenance, battery
• Road test – panel warning lights, performance, emissions, cruise control operates properly.
+ Add payoff
+ Add payoff