New? Create an account
Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions.
Please check your inbox and follow the password reset instructions.
You can now save favorites
Access favorites on any device
Get price alerts
No cars are located within 50 miles of 20149 but you can shop nationwide and ship it–shop, ship and pick up at your nearest store.
What is the best way to get in touch?
Please provide at least one method of contact.
Buy a used Jeep Wrangler in Phoenix and make every drive an adventure. It’s a durable ride made to weather the elements and conquer any terrain. Browse our full range, available for up to $3,000 less than the competition.
Jeep’s dedication to conquering tricky terrain has earned the brand a reputation as the go-to manufacturer for all things off-road. The Wrangler is one of Jeep’s most popular models – an imposing silhouette that continues to be iconic.
We ensure all our used Jeep Wranglers are ready to hit the road with a 190-point inspection. With less than 50,000 miles on the clock and a CarFax report to confirm their history, you can be sure your Wrangler is fit for the pavement and off-roading adventures.
"Manny, one of the best guys there, we told him the car we wanted, he grabbed it, showed it out, and threw us the paperwork right away! We really appreciate this guy with how quick he got us done."
– EchoPark Automotive Phoenix (Avondale) Customer
The Jeep Wrangler is an all-terrain champion, able to maneuver on mud, muck and mountainside. It’s got a lot of weight behind it and can tow even more. This makes it perfect for hobbyists or for those who live where the roads end.
Features of the Jeep Wrangler include:
• Towing – While it varies between models, Wranglers have an average towing capacity of 2,000 to 4,000 pounds. Perfect for towing boats or trailers.
• Removable Panels – You can remove panels like the roof cover or doors for quick, open-air cruising. This can help to load your Jeep up or give you that open-top safari feel while off-roading.
• Safety Features – The Wrangler’s an intimidating ride, and you might be worried about blind spots or maneuvering into a parking space. Jeep’s Advanced Safety comes as standard in newer models – the Wrangler’s always got your back.
Jeeps might be tough, but so are our standards. At EchoPark in Phoenix we put every Wrangler through a full 190-point inspection. Our models have driven less than 50,000 miles and benefit from our 30-day or 1,000-mile warranty.
Here are some of the checks we make on every used Jeep Wrangler:
• Interior – airbags, sound systems, wipers, horns, displays, door handles, safety belts
• Exterior – locks and release mechanisms, power sliding doors, roof racks, trim, lights, wiper blades
• Under the hood – engine oil, fluid levels, belts, clutch, motors
• Tires and brakes – tread depth, pressure, wheels, covers, wheel alignment
• Road test – engine starts and idles, transmission, steering, emissions