New? Create an account
Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions.
Please check your inbox and follow the password reset instructions.
You can now save favorites
Access favorites on any device
Get price alerts
No cars are located within 50 miles of 20149 but you can shop nationwide and ship it–shop, ship and pick up at your nearest store.
What is the best way to get in touch?
Please provide at least one method of contact.
Buy a used Honda Pilot in Charlotte, NC, for a comfortable, stylish and refined driving experience. Key features include comfortable seating for up to eight passengers and a spacious third row. Choose from seven trim levels – the LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, Touring, Elite, and Black Edition.
There's no doubt that the Honda Pilot was designed with families in mind. This midszie SUV boasts a versatile cabin area offering enough room for seven or eight passengers (depending on chosen trim), USB ports for all three rows of seating and fifteen cupholders. The 2021 Honda Pilot is equipped with advanced safety features, including auto high-beam headlights, a blind spot information system, cross-traffic monitor and several others.
The 2021 Honda Pilot is powered by a strong V6 engine, delivering up to 280-horsepower. In addition, fuel economy should not be a concern when considering this midsized crossover SUV. The third generation of the Honda Pilot is incredibly fuel-efficient, with the front-wheel-drive model providing 20 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway.
If you're on the hunt for a used Honda Pilot for sale in Charlotte, NC, look no further than EchoPark. We have a wide range of nearly new and approved cars in-store and online. All our vehicles are priced up to $3,000 less than the competition, ensuring you get the best value for your money.
From precise steering to easy-to-use brakes, the Honda Pilot promises a smooth and comfortable drive on most terrain. The Pilot is also a great choice for families, as it features underfloor storage and Cabin Talk, which allows the driver to speak to the passengers through the speakers.
Other notable features include:
• Storage – The Pilot’s cargo space is larger than average. the second and third-row seats for enough room for all your camping equipment.
• Safety – Nothing’s more important than safety when traveling with the family. Besides the list of Honda’s standard safety equipment, in its third generation, the Pilot introduced the Honda Sensing package, which includes advanced driver-assist systems.
• All-wheel drive – Family off-road adventures are made possible with this feature. You’d be surprised by the types of terrain this SUV can conquer, and it also allows you to tow up to 5,000 pounds.
"Was a very easy buying experience. Sales people are not too pushy and always happy to answer any questions. I highly recommend trying them out and seeing if they can get you into something."
EchoPark Automotive Customer, Charlotte, NC
At EchoPark, we strive to provide our customers with the best quality vehicles. Every Honda Pilot undergoes a full 190-point inspection and road-testing process to make sure it meets our high standards for operation, detailing and appearance.
Some of the key areas we inspect include:
• Interior – air bags, safety belts, front and rear heating, power outlets
• Exterior – locks, wiper blades, hazard lights, side mirrors
• Tires and brakes – wheel wear, tread depth, alignment, brake performance
• Under the hood – brake pads, master cylinder, wheel alignment, tire pressures
• Road test – panel warning lights, steering, gauges, engine noise