New? Create an account
Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions.
Please check your inbox and follow the password reset instructions.
You can now save favorites
Access favorites on any device
Get price alerts
No cars are located within 50 miles of 20149 but you can shop nationwide and ship it–shop, ship and pick up at your nearest store.
What is the best way to get in touch?
Please provide at least one method of contact.
Buy a used Buick Enclave in Charlotte, NC, and drive away in a reliable SUV offering a comfortable ride, plenty of infotainment features and a powerful V6 engine. When you buy a used Buick Enclave from EchoPark, you’ll benefit from prices that are up to $3,000 less than the competition.
The Buick Enclave is a three-row crossover manufactured by one of the largest American automakers, General Motors. The Enclave has seating for up to seven passengers and comes standard with front-wheel drive as well as an option of all-wheel drive.
The first generation of the Buick Enclave was launched in 2008. Exactly 10 years after the first Enclave was produced, General Motors introduced its second-generation Enclave as an upmarket premium crossover.
The 2018 Enclave moved away from its previous egg-shaped design to display a sleeker aerodynamic appearance, which became standard with Intelligent All-Wheel Drive. This nifty intelligent system automatically activates when you need it most to deliver optimal power on the road.
In 2022, the Buick Enclave went under complete rejuvenation, adopting several new exterior design features, such as revised LED headlights and updated wheel designs. The 2022 Enclave also comes equipped with a host of driver-assist and safety features, including automatic emergency braking, lane keep assist, rear park assist and forward collision alert.
Browse our full range of used Buick Enclave models in Charlotte, NC, from our EchoPark dealership.
If you’re in the market for an all-around great quality vehicle and reliable family car, then look no further than the Buick Enclave. To help you decide whether the Buick Enclave is right for you, we’ve put together some key features of the model:
• Spacious – As the largest SUV in Buick’s lineup, the Enclave features two rows of seating and 98 feet of cargo space – perfect for family adventures and long road trips.
• Reliable – The Buick Enclave can last anywhere between 200,000 and 250,000 miles if maintained well. Averaging at around 15,000 miles per year, this equates to around 13 to 17 years of service before you’ll start to see any pricey repair costs.
• Powerful engine capabilities – The 3.6L V6 engine delivers 310 horsepower, promising a smooth and efficient ride. Enclave models with front wheel drive (FWD) offer up to 18 city and 26 highway mpg. Models with all wheel drive (AWD) offer up to 17 city and 25 highway mpg.
“The vehicles seem to be well priced, and the buying process was smooth.”
– EchoPark Automotive Customer Charlotte, North Carolina
To verify the quality of the cars we stock, we put each one of our used vehicles through a 190-point quality inspection. The inspection includes a road test and thorough checks to make sure it meets our high standards for operation, detailing and appearance.
Here are some of the points we inspect:
• Interior – air bags, clock, navigation system, antenna, horn, fuel door release
• Exterior – wiper blades, hazard lights, locks, side mirrors, brake lights
• Tires and brakes – parking brake, rotators and drums, hoses, wheel cylinders
• Under the hood – engine oil, coolant level, battery, cooling fans, washer fluid, belts
• Road test – engine starts and idles, 4x4 operates correctly, instrument panel lights, steering
+ Add payoff
+ Add payoff