New? Create an account
Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions.
Please check your inbox and follow the password reset instructions.
You can now save favorites
Access favorites on any device
Get price alerts
No cars are located within 50 miles of 20149 but you can shop nationwide and ship it–shop, ship and pick up at your nearest store.
What is the best way to get in touch?
Please provide at least one method of contact.
Buy a used Nissan Altima in Atlanta, GA, and benefit from one of the most popular midsize cars on the market. The Altima is packed with cutting-edge technology and outperforms its rivals for fuel efficiency. Drive home in a used Nissan Altima, always priced up to $3,000 less than the competition at EchoPark.
Introduced in 1992, the Nissan Altima has a long and popular history among the midsize car class. It’s one of Nissan’s bestselling models, consistently ranking highly against market rivals.
Today, the Altima has a dynamic new look following a 2019 redesign. The Japanese brand is admired for its dependable reputation, with a reliability rating of 4.0 out of 5.0 from RepairPal.
Nissan provides excellent performance with high-tech features behind the wheel. The Nissan Altima is no exception.
This sedan offers fantastic fuel economy and a potent 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine at base level, delivering a smooth and comfortable ride. Well-equipped with plenty of driver assistance and infotainment features, the Altima is perfect for the daily commute or as a spacious family sedan.
Comfortably seating up to five with an eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, the Altima offers an attractive cloth interior with plenty of support. You’ll also benefit from a competitive 15.4 cubic feet of trunk space, great for loading groceries and packing bags.
Long-lasting and reliable, avoid the 11% new car depreciation when you buy a used Nissan Altima in Atlanta with EchoPark.
The Nissan Altima is well-regarded for its innovative technology, smooth driving experience and outstanding efficiency. Here are just of our favorite features:
• Fuel economy – the Nissan Altima offers very competitive gas mileage. Browse the standard front-wheel drive Altima S, SV and SL trims to benefit from 28 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway..
• Driver assistance features – advanced safety features include forward-collision warning, automatic emergency braking, a rear-view camera and driver condition monitor as standard.
• Driver assistance features – advanced safety features include forward-collision warning, automatic emergency braking, a rear-view camera and driver condition monitor as standard.“My experience at EchoPark was great. I felt comfortable and like they were there to work with me. Marieo was personable, transparent the whole time, and patient. I really appreciate the team at EchoPark. Thank you!.”
– EchoPark Automotive Customer, Atlanta
At EchoPark, we work hard to ensure each car meets our high standards. Every used car is subject to an intensive 190-point inspection and road-testing process to verify quality and safety. That way, you can drive home happy with a pristine used Nissan Altima. We also offer a free Carfax report to highlight the car’s entire history.A few of our key areas of inspection include:
• Interior – alarm systems, navigation, horns, air bags, seatbelts
• Exterior – brake and hazard lights, locks, detailing, paint, side mirrors
• Tires and brakes – brake pads, wheel wear, alignment, balancing/p>
• Under the hood – filters, fans, fluid levels, engine maintenance, battery
+ Add payoff
+ Add payoff