New? Create an account
Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions.
Please check your email inbox and follow the password reset instructions,
You can now save favorites
Access favorites on any device
Get price alerts
No inventory within 50 miles of 20149 but you can still shop thousands of cars across the country.
Change your zip code, shop cars closest to you, or buy online from our national inventory.
Shop all cars
Buy a used Hyundai Sonata in Atlanta and drive away in an affordable and spacious midsize sedan. Ranking high for fuel economy and reliability, the Hyundai Sonata offers a smooth and efficient ride. Buy used at EchoPark and you’ll also avoid the 11% new car value depreciation.
The automotive manufacturer Hyundai, headquartered in South Korea, has consistently won awards for reliability from expert websites such as CarMD and JD Power. Since the company’s humble beginnings back in 1960, Hyundai has grown to become one of the world’s leading automobile manufacturers.
The Sonata is one of Hyundai’s best-selling midsize models. Introduced in 1985, the first generation of the Hyundai Sonata debuted as a facelifted Stellar. Proving to be a great success, it went on to surpass one million unit sales in Korea.
In 1988, the second generation extended to the United States with upgraded features. Originally a rear-wheel drive, the model was revived to a front-wheel drive, offering smoother handling and efficiency. Since then, Hyundai has been continually refreshing the Sonata. Its model currently stands in its eighth generation as a midsize sedan.
Stylish and reliable, the Sonata is a popular choice among families. The Sonata is also a great choice for customers who want a functional and fuel-efficient commuting vehicle.
If you’re on the lookout for your next midsize sedan, here are just a few reasons you should consider getting behind the wheel of a Hyundai Sonata:
• Advanced safety features – The Sonata comes jam packed with a long list of safety features, giving you the confidence to take on the open road. Later models are equipped with Hyundai SafetySense which includes forward collision avoidance assist, remote smart parking assist and blind spot collision warning.
• Spacious – The Hyundai Sonata provides a generous 104.4 cubic feet of passenger space. The seats are roomy and comfortable, and the cargo space is large enough for business trips or family adventures.
• Stylish – The Hyundai Sonata is a stylish mid-size sedan, with an attractive cabin and glossy exterior. The Sonata features a range of exciting colors to suit every personality from midnight black to glowing yellow.
"My experience with EchoPark was nothing but amazing! They were so helpful from the time I called in to the moment I walked in the door. I now have the perfect SUV for my family and I. Thanks to Ugonna, my awesome salesperson who worked side by side with the finance man Jesse to make sure we got the best deal. Check them out!! Thanks again guys!!”
- EchoPark Automotive Phoenix (Avondale) Customer
At EchoPark, each used Hyundai Sonata we stock is put through a 190-point inspection and road-testing process to make sure it meets our standards for operation, detailing and appearance.
Our inspection covers:
• Interior – antenna, sound and entertainment system, clock, rear view camera.
• Exterior – no evidence of major damage, locks and mechanisms work, side mirrors, brake lights
• Tires and brakes – brake pads, tire pressure, wheels, rotors and drums
• Under the hood – frame damage, exhaust system, transmission
• Road test – engine starts and idles, steering, transmission noise, cruise control