New? Create an account
Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions.
Please check your inbox and follow the password reset instructions.
You can now save favorites
Access favorites on any device
Get price alerts
No cars are located within 50 miles of 20149 but you can shop nationwide and ship it–shop, ship and pick up at your nearest store.
What is the best way to get in touch?
Please provide at least one method of contact.
Buy a used Honda Civic in Atlanta and drive away in a quality compact car at an affordable price. The Civic has a long legacy of delivering on all aspects of what motorists want from small cars.
Choose from hatchback, sedan, and coupe body styles. With EchoPark you’ll get used-car prices and new-car assurances for up to $3,000 less than the market competition.
The Honda Civic is a popular choice across the US and globally. It has been on sale in America since 1973 and is the top-selling small car in the US.
Its affordable entry-level price makes it a popular choice with young drivers, but it delivers equally for more experienced road users who want a compact car they can trust.
Civics come in a range of trim levels. Across the board they offer comfortable motoring, surprisingly roomy seating and cargo storage, alongside great safety scores.
Models from 2019 include features from the Honda Sensing intelligent suite of safety and driver-assisting technologies to support safer motoring. This includes warning systems for forward collisions and lane departure as well as enhanced braking systems.
Older Civics have slightly less rear leg room than the 2022 model. The tenth-generation Civic released in 2019, continued to be available in a two-door coupe, which has been dropped in the latest update.
Honda Civic has been loved by motorists for decades and is continually evolving. Here are just a few reasons why you should buy a Honda Civic:
• Styling – Sleek, stylish and fun to drive. The 2022 Civic sedan offers 18inch alloy wheels, a 10.2inch driver dash display screen, moonroof and standard LED headlights.
• Performance – The 2022 Honda Civic hatchback comes with a 158-horsepower engine as standard with an available 180 horsepower turbocharged engine, sport-tuned suspension and the option of six-speed manual transmission or paddle-shift CVT.
• Technology – The 2022 Civic Hatchback includes a 9-inch color touch screen with smart shortcuts that can remember and suggest solutions from music choices to directions and link to your phone, plus a comprehensive 12-speaker sound system.
“The process was simple and easy, everything was explained upfront. Would highly recommend purchasing from here.”
- EchoPark Automotive Phoenix (Avondale) Customer
A used Honda Civic from EchoPark Atlanta comes with new-car assurance at used car prices thanks to our 190-point Quality Assurance Inspection. Our car specialists check every vehicle we sell both on the road and from tire to roof at a mechanical and technical level. We carry out any necessary reconditioning and repairs to ensure you don’t have to. That includes:
• Interior - mirrors, seats, air bags, safety belts
• Exterior - lights, paint, side mirrors, wiper blades
• Tires and brakes – calipers and wheel cylinders, tread depth, rotors and drums, brake pads and shoes
• Under the hood - fluid levels, cooling fans, battery
• Road test – instrument panel lights, proper acceleration and cruising, steering
+ Add payoff
+ Add payoff