New? Create an account
Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions.
Please check your inbox and follow the password reset instructions.
You can now save favorites
Access favorites on any device
Get price alerts
No cars are located within 50 miles of 20149 but you can shop nationwide and ship it–shop, ship and pick up at your nearest store.
What is the best way to get in touch?
Please provide at least one method of contact.
Buy a used Honda Accord in Atlanta, Georgia, to experience one of America’s favorite family sedans. The Accord is an affordable and practical car with a range of driver assistance features and technology. More recent models even offer hybrid engines.
We know you’re going to love our low prices, high-quality cars and hassle-free buying experience when you buy with EchoPark.
The Honda Accord is perhaps the most popular vehicle from the Honda stable, providing owners with the reliability, affordability and safety characteristic of the Japanese brand. It’s the multi-tool of family cars – it does everything.
The standard safety features are impressive, including lane-keeping assist, adaptive cruise control and automated emergency braking. Infotainment technology includes a touchscreen with Bluetooth connectivity as standard and a 10-speaker premium sound system with the amp on premium trims.
The car itself is roomy, with 17 cubic feet of cargo space to be exact, and comfortable to ride in. Newer hybrid models even offer the same amount of cargo space despite their electric powertrain. The Honda Accord is also great to drive, offering fun handling, quick acceleration and competitive fuel economy for its class.
If you’re not sold on the Accord already, rest assured that every car we stock at EchoPark receives a 190-point-inspection, and you will receive a complimentary Carfax report with your new-to-you car.
The Honda Accord is rated well on all fronts as a practical and affordable sedan. It offers a range of technology and comfort features including:
• Infotainment system – All recent models have a touchscreen infotainment system with a 7.0-inch or 8.0-inch display as standard. Bluetooth and USB connectivity plus Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are options.
• Fuel economy – The 2019-2022 Accord Touring 2.0T with automatic transmission delivered 35 mpg in EPA highway tests, and the Accord Sport 1.5T achieved 38 mpg.
• Safety features – The newer Honda Accord models from 2019 have a five-star NHTSA rating. Standard features are lane-keeping assist, autonomous emergency braking and adaptive cruise control.
“My experience with EchoPark was nothing but amazing! They were so helpful from the time I called in to the moment I walked in the door. I now have the perfect SUV for my family, and we got the best deal. Thanks again guys!”
- EchoPark Automotive Phoenix (Avondale) Customer
When buying a used Honda Accord in Atlanta from EchoPark you can have complete peace of mind that our cars have passed a 190-point-inspection, which includes:
• Interior - horns, air bags, seatbelts, upholstery, antenna
• Exterior – side mirrors, no major damage, brake lights, paintwork
• Tires and brakes - brake performance, wheel balancing, tread depth and wear
• Under the hood – engine oil, oil filter, battery, fluid levels, fansy
• Road test – cruise control, steering, transmission, engine starts and idles properly
+ Add payoff
+ Add payoff