New? Create an account
Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions.
Please check your inbox and follow the password reset instructions.
You can now save favorites
Access favorites on any device
Get price alerts
No cars are located within 50 miles of 20149 but you can shop nationwide and ship it–shop, ship and pick up at your nearest store.
What is the best way to get in touch?
Please provide at least one method of contact.
Buy a used BMW 5 Series in Atlanta, Georgia, and drive away in a luxury car with comfortable seats, cutting-edge technology and a spacious cabin. Enjoy cost savings on the latest body styles, newest safety features and improved fuel economy at EchoPark.
Manufactured by the German automaker BMW since 1972, the BMW 5 Series is a midsize luxury car, currently in its seventh generation. The 5 Series is BMW’s second best-selling model after the 3 Series, with seven million global sales.The model was initially introduced as a sedan, powered by four-cylinder engines, with a six-cylinder engine introduced a year later. Since then, the BMW 5 Series has continued to build its reputation in the market, delivering the performance, sleek design, comfort and cutting-edge technology expected from a BMW.
As a luxury sedan, the 5 Series boasts two rows of comfortable seating and features premium materials throughout the cabin. And for those who love performance, the 5 Series is offered with a range of turbocharged gas and diesel engines.There’s also a plug-in hybrid available for those looking for a eco-friendly choice.
If you’re thinking of branching into the luxury car market, here are a few reasons why the BMW 5 Series is a good choice:
• Comfortable Interior – The BMW 5 Series has a sleek and attractive interior. Top-notch materials are generously used throughout the cabin, and there are various leather trim options to tailor the space to your needs.
• Ultimate Infotainment System – The 5 Series is fitted with BMW’S iDrive infotainment system, which features a 12.3-inch touch screen, a 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster, Apple CarPlay, Bluetooth and a 12-inch speaker stereo.
• Smooth Handling – The BMW 5 series is one of the most enjoyable models to drive. Steering is crisp and responsive, making it an all-round comfortable commuter or family car.
"Amazing service, super nice employees. I was there for 2hrs and left with a car. Thank you!"
– EchoPark Automotive Atlanta (Duluth) Customer
To verify the quality of the used BMW 5 Series we stock, we put each vehicle through a 190-point inspection. Carried out by our expert technicians, the assessment includes a road test and detailed check to make sure the car meets our high standards for operation, detailing and appearance.
Here are some of the points we inspect:
• Interior – airbags, safety belts, entertainment system, antenna
• Exterior – side mirrors, brake lights, hazard lights, power sliding doors
• Tires and brakes – rotors, wheel cylinders, tire pressures, sway bars
• Under the hood – engine oil, washer fluid, belts, battery
• Road test – steering, transmission, engine starts and idles, panel warning lights.
+ Add payoff
+ Add payoff