New? Create an account
Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions.
Please check your email inbox and follow the password reset instructions,
You can now save favorites
Access favorites on any device
Get price alerts
No inventory within 50 miles of 20149 but you can still shop thousands of cars across the country.
Change your zip code, shop cars closest to you, or buy online from our national inventory.
Shop all cars
Buy a used BMW 3 Series in Atlanta, Georgia, at EchoPark and venture away in a luxury vehicle with a reputation for sporty handling and cutting-edge driving dynamics. For over 40 years the BMW 3 Series has dominated the luxury car market, promising a driving experience like no other.
The BMW 3 Series is the German car builder’s best-selling model, accounting for around 30% of the brand’s annual sales. Simply put, the BMW 3 Series is one of the best luxury cars on the market. Luxurious yet sporty, and loaded with cutting-edge infotainment features, the 3 Series is fun to drive and guaranteed to keep the whole family entertained.
Originally launched in 1975, the 3 Series was initially available as a two-door coupe. Since then, the model range has expanded to include a four-door sedan, a five-door wagon, five-door liftback and two-door hatchback styles. Today, the 3 Series is in its sixth generation and features a host of innovative updates intended to improve comfort and efficiency.
At EchoPark we stock a wide range of used BMW 3 Series in Atlanta. We have thousands of low mileage cars that are up to $3,000 less than the competition, with most still under factory warranty.
Each year, the BMW 3 Series continues to hold the title of luxury car of the year as it’s well-equipped and available in a range of engine and body styles. Here are just a few reasons the BMW 3 Series deserves a spot on your driveway:
• Responsive handling – the BMW 3 Series combines the perfect blend of performance for an athletic, poised handling experience like no other.
• Luxurious – aside from its distinctive sporty exterior, expect plush, cushioned seats manufactured with state-of-the-art materials and a spacious cabin that accommodates up to five passengers comfortably.
• Reliable – BMW holds a reputation for producing safe cars, and the 3 Series is no exception. The BMW 3 series is equipped with a suite of safety features. In 2020, this compact luxury car was crowned safest car of the year in the What Car Awards.
"Just purchased a nice car today, very clean reasonable price, great place, all salesmen were great.”
- EchoPark Automotive Atlanta (Duluth) Customer
We have a huge range of used cars in Atlanta from top brands like Honda, Nissan, Toyota, BMW and American classics, like Chevrolet and Cadillac.
Our selection also includes:
• Ford – Perhaps one of the most trustworthy and popular brands on the road, Ford are traditionally the creators of muscle cars and family vehicles which boast the best tech and fuel economy.
• Nissan – The Japanese brand is the largest manufacturer of electric cars in the world, but still makes solid non-electric cars which drive well.
• Chevrolet – Known for the production of the Corvette, one of the most famous sports cars in the world, Chevy now also produces reliable and affordable cars for every type of driver.
At EchoPark, our customers are our top priority. We want our customers to drive away confident in a car they love. That’s why each used vehicle we stock goes through a rigorous 190-point inspection, which includes a road test and thorough checks to make sure it meets our high standards.
The inspection covers:
• Interior – air bags, safety belts, entertainment system, antenna
• Exterior – hazard lights, power sliding doors, locks, side mirrors
• Tires and brakes – callipers, brake lines, tire pressure, wheel alignment
• Under the hood – engine oil, belts, coolant recovery tank
• Road test – steering, transmission, panel warning lights, gauge operates properly
Taxes based on Zip code, 20149. Tag, title, document, and shipping fees vary based on EchoPark Laurel where car is picked up.