New? Create an account
Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions.
Please check your inbox and follow the password reset instructions.
You can now save favorites
Access favorites on any device
Get price alerts
No cars are located within 50 miles of 20149 but you can shop nationwide and ship it–shop, ship and pick up at your nearest store.
What is the best way to get in touch?
Please provide at least one method of contact.
Buy a used Toyota Corolla in Phoenix and find out why this family favorite and versatile all-rounder became known as the world’s best-selling car.
Since 1937, Japanese manufacturer Toyota has earned a reputation for producing first-class cars. The Corolla became their flagship vehicle after its introduction in 1966 and is considered the world’s best-selling car.
The Corolla’s changed a lot in its 12 generations, but the name still stands for innovation, comfort, practicality and safety. Recent models are no exception.
Tech-savvy drivers love the Corolla’s interior. Touchscreen multimedia systems feature Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. With the in-car entertainment in check you can concentrate on driving, which is a joy thanks to the Corolla’s excellent handling skills on the road.
Toyota put safety first, and the latest Corollas feature adaptive cruise control to help keep your distance from others. Lane departure warnings keep you on track, and reversing cameras remove the stress from pulling out of a tricky parking spot.
Toyota Corollas are iconic and more are sold around the world than any other car. Here are three reasons why they’re so popular:
• Choice – With hatchback and sedan models to choose from, there’s a Corolla for every type of driver.
• Practicality – Whichever model you go for, you’ll find there’s ample trunk space, plus generous head, leg and elbow room up front and lots of rear seat space, too.
• Reliability – Toyota prides itself on customer satisfaction. You can trust the Corolla to give you years of fault-free fun on the road, and our 190-point inspection ensures even more security.
"I bought a used Volvo from EchoPark and it was a great experience. Brandi was my salesperson and she was awesome. She didn’t pressure me into anything and was very helpful throughout the whole process. The price was great and everyone there was very friendly. Would definitely recommend!"
– EchoPark Automotive Phoenix (Avondale) Customer
You can trust Toyota to produce hardy, trustworthy cars that won’t create stress through breakdowns and repairs. You may have understandable concerns over buying a used Toyota Corolla in Phoenix but we only usually stock cars between one and four years old, and use a comprehensive, 190-point inspection to verify the quality of any car we sell. And don’t forget – buying used means you avoid the 11% drop in value new cars suffer when they take to the road.
• Interior – alarm anti-theft system, defog and defrost system, horn
• Exterior – wiper blades, side mirrors, brake lights, hazard lights
• Tires and brakes – tire pressures, wheel alignment, parking brake
• Under the hood – washer fluid, belts, coolant, leaks, belts
• Road test – panel warning lights, transmission, engine noise, steering
+ Add payoff
+ Add payoff