New? Create an account
Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions.
Please check your inbox and follow the password reset instructions.
You can now save favorites
Access favorites on any device
Get price alerts
No cars are located within 50 miles of 20149 but you can shop nationwide and ship it–shop, ship and pick up at your nearest store.
What is the best way to get in touch?
Please provide at least one method of contact.
Buy a used Nissan from EchoPark’s expert used car dealers in Charlotte, NC. It’s a great way to find nearly new family SUVs that go through a rigorous inspection, for up to $3,000 less than at other car dealerships.
Every used Nissan we stock – from small family cars to seven-seaters – comes with a warranty. Drive away happy in a premium used Nissan.
Nissan is to Japan what Ford is to the USA – a household name known for strong mileage, smooth riding and reliability. From time-honored Datsuns of the 1950s to the Infiniti luxury division that exploded into markets across the globe in the 2010s, Nissan has long created cars for families and futuristic tech.
This recognizable Japanese car brand was the world’s largest manufacturer of electric vehicles – a statistic owed to the successes of the Nissan LEAF.
Though Nissan’s supermini Micra dominates in Canada and other countries, in the US it’s increasingly easy to find a used Nissan with plenty of space – including in Charlotte, NC.
The Nissan Rogue is a mid-size crossover SUV with generous cargo space. With the Nissan Pathfinder you’ll find an SUV with pickup heritage, plus space for eight passengers.
Explore all this at our Nissan used car dealership in Charlotte and you’ll get the reassurance of a pre-sale 190-point inspection.
“This is the second car we have purchased from EchoPark. It was another great experience and would highly recommend! Mike Mayo provided excellent customer service, was knowledgeable, and did not pressure us in any way.”
– EchoPark Automotive Customer, Charlotte, NC
At EchoPark’s Charlotte used car dealership, we run an intensive 190-point inspection on every Nissan we sell.
We value your confidence in the used Nissan you buy, so we want to give you the best possible customer service at every stage. We inspect and road test vehicles in Charlotte, testing interior and exterior function, as well as performance details such as vibration.
As part of our checks, we look at:
• Interior - horns, air bags, seatbelts and more
• Exterior - detailing, paint, side mirrors, lock function
• Tires and brakes - tread depth, alignment, brake performance
• Under the hood - fluid levels, engine maintenance quality
• Road test - performance, emissions, steering, 4x4 function
Nissan makes a wide range of great cars that are known for reliability, affordability and safety. They vary a lot, though – the best used Nissan model depends on your space needs, driving style and price preferences. Here are some of our most popular used Nissan models in Charlotte:
• Rogue – Since its debut in 2007, the Nissan Rogue has been loved for its capable driving style and ample seating. Despite the rebellious name, the Nissan Rogue is a popular family car equipped with parking sensors and a WiFi hotspot.
• Murano – This mid-size SUV is known for its streamlined looks and powerful performance. It seats five and brings a little luxury to the passenger experience – in the 2021 model, you can even use Amazon’s Alexa to open the doors.
• Pathfinder – Another fantastic option for big families and carpool drivers, the Nissan Pathfinder is a seven-seater with personality. The 2021 model features a 3.5-liter V6 engine and blind-spot monitoring technology. The Pathfinder also packs some impressive towing capability – great if you need to connect a trailer for boating adventures or vacations.
Buy a used Nissan car in Charlotte to shop from EchoPark’s used car dealerships across North Carolina and nationwide. You might find better financing options with EchoPark, and you’ll benefit from a great selection of vehicles too.
Nearly new used Nissans allow you to avoid the 11% new car depreciation and still drive a premium car that’s less than four years old. They often have less than 50,000 miles on the clock and benefit from a Carfax report that details the vehicle’s history.
If you’re looking for an affordable used Nissan, you can trade in your old car to save even more. Thanks to the 30-day or 1,000-mile warranty – whatever comes first – buying a used Nissan at our Charlotte dealership lets you drive away with peace of mind.