New? Create an account
Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions.
Please check your inbox and follow the password reset instructions.
You can now save favorites
Access favorites on any device
Get price alerts
No cars are located within 50 miles of 20149 but you can shop nationwide and ship it–shop, ship and pick up at your nearest store.
What is the best way to get in touch?
Please provide at least one method of contact.
Buy a used Hyundai in Tampa to experience hassle-free shopping and reliable cars. Whether it’s the innovative Santa Fe hybrid or the compact Tucson SUV, choose from our range of high-quality Hyundai vehicles, which all pass a 190-point inspection.
There’s a reason why Hyundai cars are so popular - they’re reliable, affordable and practical. Common features are sleek design and comfortable interiors, plus a robust build.
Within the Hyundai range, you can find everything from electric cars to sporty hatchbacks, with notable models including the Elantra, Sonata, IONIQ and of course, the Tucson.
There’s a Hyundai for everyone at EchoPark and families will especially love that our used Hyundai cars are always $3,000 less than the competition and must and pass a thorough 190-point inspection.
"No pushy salesman! Smooth transaction and very little dealer fees compared to what I was being offered before I went to see them. They worked very hard to get me what I wanted and how I wanted it. Thank you for your amazing customer service!"
- EchoPark Automotive Customer, Tampa Florida
All used cars at EchoPark are of the highest quality, so you can drive away in complete confidence. They undergo an intensive 190-point quality assurance inspection carried out by our vehicle experts and you’ll also receive a free Carfax report with your car Here are some of the areas that we assess in our inspection:
• Interior – upholstery, air bags, gauges, horns, seatbelts, spare tire
• Exterior – no evidence of major damage, paint, lights, side mirrors
• Tires and brakes – tread depth, wheel balancing, brake lines and pads
• Under the hood – battery, coolant, engine oil and filter, fluid levels
• Road test – engine starts and idles, steering, engine noise, cruise control
Hyundai are well known for producing affordable cars with the quality of more expensive brands. The range of models caters to every type of driver, whether that’s a practical SUV for the family or a luxury sedan for business trips.
If you’re not sure which used Hyundai is right for you, we’ve put together our top recommendations:
• Tucson – A compact SUV that offers a comfortable drive, automated emergency braking and lane-keeping assist as standard, plus an infotainment touchscreen with base models. Rear folding seats make room for up to 22 carry-on suitcases.
• Santa Fe – The Santa Fe is a great mid-size crossover choice and newer models include hybrid options. Its exterior is stylish, its cabin is practical, and the trunk provides great cargo space.
• Elantra – This car offers great value for money if you want a smart-looking sedan with heaps of standard features. Smartphone connectivity and safety features such as forward-collision warning are included in base models.
If you’re looking for a used Hyundai in Tampa, you can rest assured that we have a wide range of premium vehicles for you at EchoPark. All of our used cars pass a 190-point inspection , which is backed up by a complimentary Carfax report.
Buying a used car with EchoPark is a great decision as you’ll be avoiding the 11% new car value depreciation, and your used car will be priced up to $3,000 less than the competition.. Finally, to really put your mind at ease and seal the deal, our reconditioning process is backed by a 30-day/1,000-mile warranty.
If you’re considering buying a used Hyundai from our dealership, don’t forget that you can trade in your old vehicle and save even more on your new purchase.