New? Create an account
Enter your registered email address below to receive password reset instructions.
Please check your email inbox and follow the password reset instructions,
You can now save favorites
Access favorites on any device
Get price alerts
No inventory within 50 miles of 20149 but you can still shop thousands of cars across the country.
Change your zip code, shop cars closest to you, or buy online from our national inventory.
Shop all cars
Buy a used Chevrolet Volt in Los Angeles and join the exciting world of electric cars. Avoid range anxiety with up to 53 miles of battery power before switching to gas. Browse our range of nearly new Chevrolet Volt models at EchoPark today.
The Chevrolet Motor Company of Michigan was founded in 1911, with its first vehicles introduced a year later. The Chevy brand is an American icon, and of the most famous brands in the world.
Chevy has moved with the times, and the Volt was heralded as a car of the future when first introduced in 2010. Although no longer manufactured, it became a bestseller. Chevy decided to concentrate on fully EV cars, but the Volt’s 53-mile range before having to switch to gas remains impressive, and it retired with the title of bestselling electric car in the States.
The Volt is understated in the style stakes but confident, quick and quiet on the road. With regenerative braking, a futuristic infotainment system and a raft of safety features, Chevy pulled out all the stops with the Volt.
Join the ever-growing crowd of electric car owners and bridge the gap between the past and future of motoring with the Volt. And for the best selection of nearly new models put through rigorous testing, browse the used Chevrolet Volts for sale in Los Angeles at EchoPark today.
If you’re thinking of buying a used Chevy Volt but still unsure whether it’s right for you, here’s some very good reasons:
• Range – The Volt’s 53 miles of electric power is perfect for those who want to try an EV but have the familiarity and safety of switching to gas. This range is still higher than most newer cars which average 30 miles.
• Infotainment – Every Volt features an intuitive 8.0-inch touchscreen, mobile hotspot and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity as standard.
• Safety features – All Volts are equipped with front and rear parking sensors, and optional extras include forward-collision warning, automated emergency braking, lane-departure warning and lane-keeping assist.
"Awesome experience here, Evan Natland worked with me. He was very personable and informative and I never felt pressured. Alfredo also helped me with my 2020 Hyundai Elantra purchase and gave me the best interest rate for my score. I highly recommend EchoPark Long beach. Thank you again for all your help!"
– EchoPark Automotive Los Angeles (Long Beach) Customer
Every used Chevy Volt for sale in Los Angeles is given thorough checks during a 190-point inspection. Combine this with a CarFax report and any existing manufacturer’s warranty, and you have got a nearly new car that’s an incredible value for the money. Our checks include:
• Interior – defog and defrost system, safety belts, alarm anti-theft system
• Exterior – front, rear and sidelights, power sliding doors, locks
• Tires and brakes – parking brake, wheels, covers, caps, rotors, drums
• Under the hood – coolant level and leaks, washer fluid, belts, battery
• Road test – panel warning lights, engine accelerates and cruises properly
Taxes based on Zip code, 20149. Tag, title, document, and shipping fees vary based on EchoPark Laurel where car is picked up.